Friday, April 3, 2009

Starbucks


It's pretty crazy that within like a 3 mile radius of where we currently live, there are 4 Starbucks to choose from. Two of those are in the same shopping center- heaven forbid we have to go to Starbucks THEN to Target, they have conveniently put in a Starbucks inside of Target now. $$ boost: After actually going to the Starbucks inside of Target (I know, pathetic) I noticed that they tax their drinks. Lame. Anyway, I've been trying to excercise a little bit everyday whether it's walking, jogging, crunches, or all 3 on a good day. The other night we walked to Kohl's to browse around and of course, to feed my habit, stopped at Starbucks. The workers know us fairly well and since we had the boys with us, they made Jacob his own little strawberries n creme frappucino. It was too cute watching him be all grown up holding a little sample cup of his drink (naturally he didn't want mommy or daddy to help him with it), but at the same time, I kept thinking- we're creating a monster! Let's hope I don't continue to take my 1 1/2 year old to Starbucks so much that it becomes expected.

No comments: